Our ability to dispose of cases efficiently before trial through aggressive motion practice, and during trial to present cases in a manner persuasive to judges and juries, has earned us a reputation as a leader in the field of employment litigation on behalf of management. We are well-equipped to assist you with:
* Litigating individual and class action employment cases in state and federal courts, including cases involving discrimination, harassment and retaliation allegations, defamation claims, whistleblower claims, employee privacy issues, qui tam actions, wage and hour violations and more;
* Handling administrative charges before state and federal agencies;
* Protecting employers’ confidential and proprietary information, trade secrets and business relationships from misuse or interference;
* Maintaining actions on behalf of employers arising from fraud, theft and other related misconduct; and
* Conducting independent investigations of allegations of inappropriate employee behavior running the gamut of workplace issues including discrimination, harassment and improper business practices (such as issues arising under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act).